Nimbuzzmasters forum
nwlve HI   GUEST nwlve
WELCOME TO NIMBUZZ MASTERS FORUM
PLEASE   REGISTER

TO
Dzs HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM AND BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD STUFF Dzs
Grp
STAY WITH US THANK YOU
Forum management ©️
Mzs

Nimbuzz: Update Link New Flood Ip Change By Vpn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
vpsu
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-05-20
Posts : 26
Thanks gained - : 55
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvpsu on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:57 pm

Ip Changer SUpport Flood Soft Coded By -==akash==-
Flood Ip Change By Vpn , Knowing That Ip User And Password With Vpn
The beginning of a fresh new programs:)
Encryption is not a virus but to no decoding program and tradition
Thank You
IP User                  zky348094
Ip Password              9g6382149k   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by Akash on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

avatar
Msp
REVIEWERS
REVIEWERS
Join date : 2016-06-18
Posts : 49
Thanks gained - : 92
Gender : Male
Age : 25
Location Location : india
View user profile http://www.msptools.tk

PostMsp on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:34 am

Not working windows 10 .net farmwork 4.6

avatar
karan1singh
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-05-09
Posts : 12
Thanks gained - : 13
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postkaran1singh on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:45 pm

VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS  lol! lol! lol!

avatar
!!~heart--hacker~!!
Member
Member
Join date : 2014-04-15
Posts : 46
Thanks gained - : 59
Gender : Male
Age : 28
Location Location : india
View user profile

Post!!~heart--hacker~!! on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:30 pm

why my post has been removed forum admins ???????? The author of this post has posted a link which is containing virus which i post in my earlier post instead of ban the author you have removed my post...........thats not fair..........nimbuzzmasters team ban the author of this post. kzzz kzzz kzzz

avatar
vio
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-07-30
Posts : 15
Thanks gained - : 24
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvio on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:31 pm

lol

avatar
!!~heart--hacker~!!
Member
Member
Join date : 2014-04-15
Posts : 46
Thanks gained - : 59
Gender : Male
Age : 28
Location Location : india
View user profile

Post!!~heart--hacker~!! on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:45 pm

Dont download the tools friends that tool is not safe ..............lenchu ban this akash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SHA256:771ad2b6b30c3563e2f8c7f7734a586f59d3ea421251df9d7732cebc1527d3c1
File name:Ip Changer SUpport Flood Soft Coded By -==akash==-.rar
Detection ratio:20 / 53
Analysis date:2016-07-30 15:13:52 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

[size=30]0[/size]

[size=30]1[/size]


[th]Antivirus[/th][th]Result[/th][th]Update[/th]
[ltr]ALYac[/ltr][ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]AVG[/ltr][ltr]Generic37.CIQL[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Ad-Aware[/ltr][ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]AegisLab[/ltr][ltr]Gen.Variant!c[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]AhnLab-V3[/ltr][ltr]Trojan/Win32.ADH.C78592[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Arcabit[/ltr][ltr]Trojan.MSILPerseus.DA8FB[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Avast[/ltr][ltr]Win32:Malware-gen[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Baidu[/ltr][ltr]Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.151026.9950.9999[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]BitDefender[/ltr][ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Emsisoft[/ltr][ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259 (B)[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]F-Secure[/ltr][ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Fortinet[/ltr][ltr]Malware_Generic.P0[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]GData[/ltr][ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Ikarus[/ltr][ltr]Trojan.MSIL.Injector[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Jiangmin[/ltr][ltr]TrojanDropper.Sysn.dab[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]McAfee[/ltr][ltr]Artemis!4DB917CCA599[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]McAfee-GW-Edition[/ltr][ltr]Artemis[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]eScan[/ltr][ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Panda[/ltr][ltr]Trj/GdSda.A[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]
[ltr]Qihoo-360[/ltr][ltr]Win32/Trojan.081[/ltr][ltr]20160730[/ltr]

avatar
vio
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-07-30
Posts : 15
Thanks gained - : 24
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvio on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:30 pm

lol virus tool

avatar
vpsu
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-05-20
Posts : 26
Thanks gained - : 55
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvpsu on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:03 am

Hi All,
The Program
Encryption is not a virus but to no decoding program and tradition

Thank You all

avatar
vpsu
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-05-20
Posts : 26
Thanks gained - : 55
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvpsu on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:04 am

karan1singh wrote:VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS  lol! lol! lol!

Hi ,
The Program
Encryption is not a virus but to no decoding program and tradition

Thank You

avatar
vpsu
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-05-20
Posts : 26
Thanks gained - : 55
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvpsu on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:04 am

!!~heart--Ha****cker~!! wrote:why my post has been removed forum admins ???????? The author of this post has posted a link which is containing virus which i post in my earlier post instead of ban the author you have removed my post...........thats not fair..........nimbuzzmasters team ban the author of this post. kzzz kzzz kzzz

Hi ,
The Program
Encryption is not a virus but to no decoding program and tradition

Thank You

avatar
vpsu
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-05-20
Posts : 26
Thanks gained - : 55
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvpsu on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:05 am

!!~heart--Ha****cker~!! wrote:Dont download the tools friends that tool is not safe ..............lenchu ban this akash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SHA256:771ad2b6b30c3563e2f8c7f7734a586f59d3ea421251df9d7732cebc1527d3c1
File name:Ip Changer SUpport Flood Soft Coded By -==akash==-.rar
Detection ratio:20 / 53
Analysis date:2016-07-30 15:13:52 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

[size=30]0[/size]

[size=30]1[/size]


[th]Antivirus[/th][th]Result[/th][th]Update[/th]
[ltr]ALYac
[/ltr]
[ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]AVG
[/ltr]
[ltr]Generic37.CIQL
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Ad-Aware
[/ltr]
[ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]AegisLab
[/ltr]
[ltr]Gen.Variant!c
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]AhnLab-V3
[/ltr]
[ltr]Trojan/Win32.ADH.C78592
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Arcabit
[/ltr]
[ltr]Trojan.MSILPerseus.DA8FB
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Avast
[/ltr]
[ltr]Win32:Malware-gen
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Baidu
[/ltr]
[ltr]Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.151026.9950.9999
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]BitDefender
[/ltr]
[ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Emsisoft
[/ltr]
[ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259 (B)
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]F-Secure
[/ltr]
[ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Fortinet
[/ltr]
[ltr]Malware_Generic.P0
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]GData
[/ltr]
[ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Ikarus
[/ltr]
[ltr]Trojan.MSIL.Injector
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Jiangmin
[/ltr]
[ltr]TrojanDropper.Sysn.dab
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]McAfee
[/ltr]
[ltr]Artemis!4DB917CCA599
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]McAfee-GW-Edition
[/ltr]
[ltr]Artemis
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]eScan
[/ltr]
[ltr]Gen:Variant.MSILPerseus.43259
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Panda
[/ltr]
[ltr]Trj/GdSda.A
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]
[ltr]Qihoo-360
[/ltr]
[ltr]Win32/Trojan.081
[/ltr]
[ltr]20160730
[/ltr]

Hi ,
The Program
Encryption is not a virus but to no decoding program and tradition

Thank You

avatar
vpsu
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-05-20
Posts : 26
Thanks gained - : 55
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvpsu on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:06 am

vio wrote:lol virus tool

Hi ,
The Program
Encryption is not a virus but to no decoding program and tradition

Thank You

avatar
vpsu
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-05-20
Posts : 26
Thanks gained - : 55
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvpsu on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:10 am

Msp wrote:Not working windows 10 .net farmwork 4.6

Bro Download And Install Net Farmwork 4.6

Link Download
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

avatar
vio
Member
Member
Join date : 2016-07-30
Posts : 15
Thanks gained - : 24
Gender : Male
View user profile

Postvio on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:13 am

Akash wrote:
vio wrote:lol virus tool

Hi ,
The Program
Encryption is not a virus but to no decoding program and tradition

Thank You
see the detection ratio lol! encrytion of source code doesnt detect this much viruses in virustotal

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum