Forum management ©
Mzs

Question To All Nimbuzz Masters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dashajay
Thanks gained - : 39
View user profile

Postdashajay on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:57 am

Please let us know why are you banning members of this forum with out reason..

Why is lechu banned from the forum??

And one of the admins of this forum is changing link we had provided and removing our posts with out any notification.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

dashajay
View user profile

Postdashajay on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:34 pm

You posts softs contains viruse and you tells us you use code protect software. Her tools we scanned it. it doesnt have at least 1 detection. lol Very Happy  .I saw a post about auto id maker for sale Very Happy is that because this id maker was good and it was shared free lol. wat evere rules you are telling.. That id maker did have passed viruse total scan. not like yours. And dont tell us it is because code protect. Iam also a developer. ..

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

dashajay
View user profile

Postdashajay on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:14 pm

TOF Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scan it...

It is protected//

Sara Amreen
Management team
Management team
Thanks gained - : 826
View user profile

PostSara Amreen on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:52 pm

[adm]lechu was unbanned [/adm]
reasons for unbanning

1 No reasons for banning
2 Admins didn't Remove the downloading links or editing in lechus last topic
3 No warnings in last topic

solved

ηιλ⁄(вυzz λ⁄(αѕтєяs™
       .   Respect

Nimbuzz Masters 
Forum Management ™
  Read forum RULES

Before posting
Lekshmi
Administrator
Administrator
Thanks gained - : 221
View user profile

PostLekshmi on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:39 am

Thank You

ηιλ⁄(вυzz λ⁄(αѕтєяs™
Cho
saied87
Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user
Thanks gained - : 3
View user profile

Postsaied87 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Nimbuzz Master Admins Doing Ilegal Works Banning Users And Binding Links In users/coders Post. One week ago i posted one flood tool after 3 days link edited by someone changed to virus link.administrators/mod only possible to edit users/members Posts. After this happen again i changed and updated the link. After 1 Day My post gets deleted without any notifications and warning or reasons. And Finally My UserName Gets Banned. Its Type of administrators and spying users why need to run forums ?? :S or Run the forum perfectly Without This Silly Works.!!! Same problems continues Means who suffer likes me in this forum gonna write complaint to formations Help Center !!

!!~heart--hacker~!!
Thanks gained - : 59
Location Location : india
View user profile

Post!!~heart--hacker~!! on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:51 pm

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT .............SOME ONE IS THE CHANGING THE LINK OF TOOLS LAST TIME I ALSO SEEN THAT SOME FAKE LINK IS THERE WHEN I DOWNLOADED ITS HAVING ONLY VIRUS DETECTION.
kzzz kzzz lol!

saied87
Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user
View user profile

Postsaied87 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:46 pm

So administrators/moderators miss use our tools link and binding keylogers/hidden virus to H+a~c*k nimbuzz ids Or any Master Plan ?? Lol Nimbuzz master  Very Happy

prateekass
Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user
Thanks gained - : 1
View user profile

Postprateekass on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:25 pm

kama!!@n.c he was change in the forum soft in logger

becoz some day before he change the link and here put logger then my id Ha*ck**ed

TOP-CODER
Management team
Management team
Thanks gained - : 2895
View user profile http://www.hackersw0rld.tk

PostTOP-CODER on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:45 pm

[adm]READ  FORUM RULES [/adm]
CHAPTER-1
DEAR MEMBERS, WE RECENTLY NOTICE MANY MEMBERS TRYING TO POST VIRUS INFECTED FILES, INJECTED FILES OR DUPLICATE POST.  THIS IS THE RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW POST (TOPIC)[/center][/color][/font][/size]
[center]
ARTICLE-01
TOPIC SHOULD BE IN APPROPRIATE ZONE.
ARTICLE-02
TOPIC TITTLE AND TOPIC CONTENTS SHOULD BE SAME.
ARTICLE-03
BEFORE POST A NEW TOPIC, YOU SHOULD SCAN YOUR TOPIC FILES AND DOWNLOAD URL AT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ARTICLE-04
DON'T POST FILES, IF [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  SCAN REPORT DETECTION RATE MORE THAN 4/43 (DON’T POST, IF YOUR FILES DETECT AS VIRUS OR MALICIOUS FILE BY 4 ANTIVIRUS ENGINES). MODERATORS HAVE RIGHTS TO DELETE IF THEY CONSCIOUS THAT YOUR FILES HARMFUL , EVEN NO DETECTION BY ANTIVIRUS SCAN REPORT  
ARTICLE-05
ALWAYS POST DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK ([url= YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK] YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK [/url]).
ARTICLE-06
DON'T POST LINK TO OTHER SITE/FORUM. IF YOU WANT POST YOUR SITE LINK ,YOU SHOULD HAVE PERMISSION FROM FORUM CAPTAIN.
ARTICLE-07
DONT MAKES EMPTY TOPIC. IF U CONTINUOUSLY POST AN EMPTY TOPIC, THAT WE CONSIDER AS YOU ABUSE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ARTICLE-08
DON'T MAKE DUPLICATE (REPEATING SAME POST IN SAME NAME OR ANOTHER HEADING) POST. A DUPLICATE POST CAN MAKE DISCOURAGE OR DISAPPOINTMENT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR. IF WE FIND OUT YOUR DUPLICATE TOPIC, WE HAVE RIGHTS TO DELETE OR MERGE. IF YOU NOTICE DUPLICATE TOPICS FROM OTHER MEMBERS PLEASE REPORT MODERATORS OR FORUM MANAGER .
ARTICLE-09
DONT POST SINGLE  EMOTICONS SAME  SINGLE EMOTICONS THAT WE CONSIDER AS HARASSING / INSULT .SO PLEASE POST YOUR GENUINE COMMENTS.
ARTICLE-10
DON'T BUMP UP A TOPIC WITHOUT REASON .IT'S USELESS TO BUM UP YOUR TOPIC
ARTICLE-11
IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR TOPIC, THAT MIGHT MERGED, DELETE OR MOVED  TO APPROPRIATE FORUM ZONE . IF YOU ARE NOT SURE HOW TO FIND IT, CLICK ON YOUR USERNAME IN THE "WHO IS ONLINE ?" SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOMEPAGE AND GO TO THE "STATISTICS" TAB OF YOUR PROFILE. THERE YOU CAN DO A QUICK SEARCH OF ALL THE POSTS OR TOPICS YOU RECENTLY MADE. IF YOU HAVE ANY GENUINE ISSUE ABOUT THAT TOPIC, CONTACT MODERATORS OR FORUM MANGERS .IF YOUR ISSUES NOT SOLVED BY MODERATOR AND FORUM MANGER CONTACT FORUM CAPTION. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED ANY TOPIC ISSUES AT FORUM TOPICS.
ARTICLE-12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NOT A WAR ZONE. IF ANY ISSUES WITH DANGER ZONE MEMBERS OR OTHER FORUM DON’T MAKE AN ISSUES IN [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aARTICLE-13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] MODERATORS AND FORUM MANGERS HAVE RIGHTS TO MODERATE (MOVE, DELETE, EDIT AND COMMENTS ETC...) ALL TOPICS.
ARTICLE-14
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLIANT CONTACT FORUM MANAGERS AND MODERATORS, IF YOU SEE A MESSAGE THAT VIOLATES THE THE FORUM RULES, PLEASE INFORM THE MODERATORS OR FORUM MANAGER WITH THE HELP OF PRIVATE MESSAGES.
ARTICLE-15
RESPECT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TEAM AND MEMBERS.
ARTICLE-16
DON’T TEASE OR ARGUE . DO NOT ANSWER THEM IN THE SAME COIN, EVEN IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE INSULTED. IF U FEEL INSULTED, PLEASE REPORT FORUM MANAGERS OR MODERATORS
ARTICLE-17
POSTING LINKS TO PAGES CONTAINING NUDITY/SEXUAL  TOPICS /VIOLENCE/ALCOHOL/HATEFUL SPEECH/DRUGS/GAMBLING/TOBACCO AND CIGARETTES/WEAPONS/ TERRORISM ETC... NOT ARE ALLOWED.
ARTICLE-18
IT’S AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM SO PLEASE TRY TO POST/POST REPLAY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
ARTICLE-19
THIS FORUM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS, ALSO FORBIDDEN TO POST ADVERTISING FOR MONEY AND RELATED STUFF.
ARTICLE-20
DON’T UPLOAD HARMFUL MATERIAL OR OFFENSIVE CONTENTS POST, DON'T TRY TO SPAM  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 7 TO 365 DAYS OR PERMANENTLY , WITH OUT ANY FURTHER NOTICE. VIOLATIONS OF OTHER FORUM RULES ARTICLE , MODERATORS HAVE SPECIAL RIGHTS TO DECIDE DEPEND OF VIOLATIONS .

Stay with us NIMBUZZ MASTERS[/td">
AND SAIED87  THIS IS A WARNING  FOR YOU  
DONT REPEAT  THIS TYPE MESSAGES
best regards
!redlove! And jayanthkumarr

Lekshmi
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

PostLekshmi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:59 am

Dear admin what was the reason for banning me.. Which forum rule i violated.. please point out my mistake so that i can correct it because i posts my software's on other forums also.

vidyarthi2766
Supper mod
Supper mod
Thanks gained - : 61
Location Location : mancherial
View user profile

Postvidyarthi2766 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:34 am

lechu wrote:Dear admin what was the reason for banning me.. Which forum rule i violated.. please point out my mistake so that i can correct it because i posts my software's on other forums also.
WONDERING WAT MIGHT BE THE REASON

saied87
Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user
View user profile

Postsaied87 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:40 am

lol You edit my post and change the link then now gives the warning master gameing !!!

TOP-CODER
Management team
Management team
Thanks gained - : 2895
View user profile http://www.hackersw0rld.tk

PostTOP-CODER on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol You edit my post and change the link then now gives the warning master gameing !!!
send me the edited topic s url

Hardsoul
VIP
VIP
Thanks gained - : 65
Location Location : Hyderabad !
View user profile

PostHardsoul on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Listen to me all nimbuzz masters administrator's if u have right to ban users don't miss u that . I added a topic here once after some days a guy said that link have different tool its called as " egg flooder " I suprised I didn't even know what it is and the link which I added is a room flooded and link as room flooder rar file . You people will see zalim.boy (kbz forum devoloper ) just he locks the topics in kbz forum without any reason.. am not going that you people do this just am telling example . If you  don't want to get topics by other users just lock up forumz  Don't change links ..And don't ban for no reasons

Lekshmi
Administrator
Administrator
View user profile

PostLekshmi on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:57 am

i have something to tell to.. i dont know how adlfy links are added to my download links. After 2,3 days i see my links are having adlfy in the beginning.

ηιλ⁄(вυzz λ⁄(αѕтєяs™
Cho
!!~heart--hacker~!!
Thanks gained - : 59
View user profile

Post!!~heart--hacker~!! on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Totally agree with hardy bro...........nimbuzz masters admin & moderator dont misuse your power and if dont like that some one post here good tools just lock it this forum...why you are making us fool and changing the linkss..... kzzz kzzz

Mudu_yare
forum support
forum support
Thanks gained - : 113
Location Location : Somalia
View user profile

PostMudu_yare on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:25 am

what u r arguing is just a simple and solvable thing.

1. Virus detection
2. removed links
3. banned users.

1. virus detection-Most of u, u use Total virus to scan ur files. Great.
TOTAL VIRUS is an online file scanner and not complete Virus Lab hence they dont hv own scan engines. also their scanner is 60% accurate as they use several virus scans which doesnt hv same scan rate. So i would hv said that u dnt rely on Totalvirus but u use ur installed antivirus and forum staffs should not remove files cz of no scan link. y so? everyone should rely on his installed AV.

Also u should now what is virus. If code is modified most online scanners detect as AdB/Mhideroun cz they cant recognise the code hence false report. so be note of that.

2.. Removed links- Im not sure this but can be occurred. so to solve this. Forum administrators should consider who they give staff ranks and promotions.
Admins should repoint the forum staffs from this point.

Here almost thousands of users registered in this forum who hv different knowledge on how....

3. banned users- The forum rules should be Followed as it is directed. Also Admins b4 banning a user should give him warnings and should give reason y blocked on the forum board(should be turned on that option now).

If im wrong u hv the right to correct me.

ADMINISTRATION Should be reconfigured!!!

Hardsoul
VIP
VIP
Thanks gained - : 65
Location Location : Hyderabad !
View user profile

PostHardsoul on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 am

Its not a big issue but you people (forum developers) making this as an issue. If some one posts a topic devolopers will scan that files which is in posted topics , If they got link as virus or contains virus he removes the link and banned the user. He thinks he know all and acting smart but not in actually ,One of uah forum admins or developer changing links, users won't have rights to change links . So developers listen to me all , Before scanning a file try to scan with installed virus scanner and show us the scanned result . Don't show this kidz acts !

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum